Customer Success Manager
Can you take a demanding customer’s experience from good to amazing? And do you take ownership and are you a team player? If yes, you may just be our new colleague at LeanLinking in Aarhus.
LeanLinking is the World’s first and #1 social supplier relationship management solution build to connect companies with their suppliers to build better relationships for the best of both companies, their employees and society. We are serving the World’s leading brands across many industries among them pharma, food & beverage and automotive with our leading technologies.
Our international team is based in Aarhus, Barcelona and Frankfurt. We are growing rapidly and are expanding our team to enable our ambitious growth targets.
We offer a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and rewards hard work, with the potential for personal growth as leaders in the management technology software space.
- Our customer’s success is your success: You are responsible for activating, training and retaining our customers in the Nordic and European region.
- Project management: You handle deployment and implementation at our new Nordic and European customers so that they realise as much value from the LeanLinking solution as possible.
- Onboarding: You plan and implement onboarding workshops with new customers, set up KPIs, challenge the customer’s approach, as well as plan and provide entry to training and onboarding flows.
- Customer understanding: You quickly identify and understand customer challenges and can come up with relevant solutions that help customers create significant value.
- Activation and retention: You monitor, structure, create, and coordinate data-driven activation and retention of existing customers. Activation is a new area at LeanLinking where your experience with building a data-driven activation and retention program is very welcome.
- Account management: You will be measured on customer base retention, thus protecting our Annual Recurring Revenue. You will not have sales responsibilities, but will maintain a close cooperation with our commercial team.
- Further developing Customer Success in LeanLinking: We are transforming the team and need you to contribute to this transformation, so that the department can scale. You must mature on-boarding, establish activation processes, monitor customer relationships, as well as implement the right customer success platform.
Desired skills and experience
At LeanLinking, we are all committed to our core values: Work hard + Have fun + Make history.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has exhibited a passion for client success from 2-4 years’ experience within management consulting, in-house consulting, or a customer success management function
- Has “great client hands” and understands that project success comes from functional excellence and compassion and leadership
- Thrives in complex environments and loves the challenges presented by ambiguity
- Is a great listener and can quickly identify key customer challenges and present relevant solutions in coordination with the team
- Is energized by creating a stellar client experience and is vested in their success
- Is open to travelling within Europe to engage clients
- Writes and speaks fluent English. German and Danish is a plus, but not necessary
We are offering an attractive package of financial and non-financial benefits:
- A competitive base salary.
- An attractive bonus based on personal and company performance.
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intensely professional office environment.
- The opportunity for mentoring by procurement tech thought leaders and for working with Fortune 500 companies and global industry leaders
- Participation in company events like bi-annually company trips to exotic places to build the team
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference
For more information you are welcome to call Lars Pedersen on +45 25132538 or write email@example.com.