Business Development (Sales) Executive
The LeanLinking team is seeking a hungry sales talent with a solid business understanding for our office in Aarhus, Denmark. You are probably working in sales in a young/smaller B2B technology/software company today but have ambitions to gain greater responsibilities in an exciting and fast-growing tech company.
Our mission is to help companies across the World to reduce waste in their supply chain. LeanLinking is the World’s first and #1 social supplier relationship management solution build to connect companies with existing suppliers, and track and improve supplier performance. The solution empowers Procurement, Supply Chain and Finance to engage with their suppliers, build transparent supply chain relationships, and drive supply chain leadership.
We are growing rapidly, and we will continue this rapid growth. Our clients include Global Top 100 brands and medium to enterprise size companies mainly in Europe, such as Kellogg’s, Starbucks, LeasePlan, DS Smith, Telegraph Media Group and EDF Energy.
We have a young, dedicated and international team headquartered out of our office in Aarhus, Denmark. We offer a dynamic fun work environment and we reward hard work, with the potential for genuine job satisfaction.
- Your overall objective is to generate and maximise the number of qualified leads.
- You will report directly to the CEO and can have great influence on the future development of the lead gen/sales function and the company in general. For the right candidate there will be great possibilities to gain greater responsibilities as the company grows.
- To manage two lead generation executives at out-sourced office that will help the generation of leads.
- Hands-on sourcing and creation of qualified opportunities/leads through cold outreach and qualification of inbound leads.
- Effectively identify qualified opportunities and communicate LeanLinking’s value proposition.
- Reach out to key potential customers to establish a line of communication.
- Host digital demonstrations of the product via web/online meetings.
- Plan and host webinars for prospects.
- Work together with the team on developing the sales process, which is still immature and needs further development as we are a young company.
Desired skills and experience
- You are an ambitious team player with a passion for creating results and taking responsibility.
- You have a growth mindset for a career in sales.
- You have +2 years’ of experience in B2B enterprise software lead gen and/or sales, preferable from a smaller/younger organisation. Familiarity with SaaS sales to large brands is an advantage.
- You have a positive mindset and remains resilient in the face of rejection.
- You easily establish a positive relationship with prospects.
- You have disciplined and methodical organizational skills.
- You have an eager attitude toward learning new skills and defining/testing different sales approaches.
- You have a high-level technical aptitude in using sales and marketing tools.
- You know how to make a compelling PowerPoint presentation and other sales material.
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills.
- You write and speak fluent English. German and/or French is an advantage, but not necessary to apply for the position.
- It is an advantage if you have a bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or similar.
It is important that you understand that LeanLinking is a young company where the sales process is still under development, and you will be a key player in the hands-on development of the go-to-market processes.
We ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A base salary plus a very attractive bonus based on qualified leads generated and realised sales.
- The chance to work with an amazing, young and growing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intense office environment.
- Participation in company events like team trips outside Denmark to build the team spirit and have fun together.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference.
For more information you are welcome to call our Lars Pedersen on: +45 25132538. Your application is to be sent to email@example.com. Deadline is June 20th 2019.