Student Assistant – B2B Digital Marketing
Do you have a passion for B2B digital marketing? Would you like to get real practical experience in an international tech company? The read here. LeanLinking in Aarhus is looking for an ambitious and highly talented student assistant to help us improve in digital marketing. The position is for 10 to 20 hours per week.
Our mission is to help companies across the World to reduce waste in their supply chain. LeanLinking is the world’s #1 supplier management solution build to connect companies with existing suppliers, and track and improve supplier performance. The solution empowers Procurement, Supply Chain and Finance to engage with their suppliers, build transparent supply chain relationships, and drive supply chain leadership.
We are growing, and we will continue this growth. Our clients include Global Top 100 brands and medium to enterprise size companies, such as Starbucks, DS Smith, Sanofi, Danpo, BKI and Johannes Fog.
We have a young, dedicated and growing team headquartered out of our office in Aarhus, Denmark. We offer a dynamic fun work environment.
As a student assistant, your primary tasks will be to assist our team with our online marketing initiatives. We are working on strengthening our digital presence, as well as continuously optimizing various digital projects.
You will be working on a range of diverse tasks within digital marketing, such as:
- SEO on our websites (content, keywords, link building etc.).
- Social media (especially LinkedIn and Twitter), including publishing content, measurement and reporting.
- Contribute to digital inbound marketing activities.
- A variety of practical tasks related to digital marketing and inbound lead generation.
- You are currently undertaking a marketing, business or IT-related higher education.
- You will have passed at least one year of your studies, with one or more years left.
- You will have a strong interest in Digital Marketing, and some experience with concepts such as SEO, Keywords, content building, Google Analytics or LinkedIn would be beneficial.
- You have not necessarily found your niche within Marketing just yet, but you will be keen to gain more practical experience which exposes you to a range of career possibilities within your field.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious person that takes ownership and are driven by the latest cutting-edge technology in digital marketing. Our ideal candidate has a passion for building great quality solutions. A positive attitude and great competences are more important than long experience.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intensely professional office environment.
- Participation in company events like bi-annually company trips to foreign countries to build the team spirit.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference in the World
For more information you are welcome to call our Lars Pedersen on: +45 25132538. Your application is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is Marts 28th 2020.