Business Development (Sales) Executive
The LeanLinking team is seeking a hungry sales talent with a solid business understanding for our office in Aarhus, Denmark. You are probably working in sales in a young/smaller B2B technology/software company today but have ambitions to gain greater responsibilities in an exciting and fast-growing tech company.
Our mission is to help companies across the World to reduce waste in their supply chain. LeanLinking is the world’s #1 supplier management solution build to connect companies with existing suppliers, and track and improve supplier performance. The solution empowers Procurement, Supply Chain and Finance to engage with their suppliers, build transparent supply chain relationships, and drive supply chain leadership.
We are growing, and we will continue this growth. Our clients include Global Top 100 brands and medium to enterprise size companies, such as Starbucks, DS Smith, EDF Energy, Sanofi, Danpo, BKI and Johannes Fog.
We have a young, dedicated and growing team headquartered out of our office in Aarhus, Denmark. We offer a dynamic fun work environment.
- Your overall objective is to generate leads and close sales deals with customers.
- You will report directly to the CEO, who is also responsible for Sales, and you can have great influence on the future development of the sales function. For the right candidate there will be great possibilities to gain greater responsibilities as the company grows.
- Effectively identify qualified opportunities and communicate LeanLinking’s value proposition.
- Reach out to key potential customers to establish a line of communication.
- Host digital demonstrations of the product via web/online meetings.
- Plan and host webinars for prospects.
- Work together with the team on developing the sales process.
Desired skills and experience
- You must be a hunter with a great eagerness for helping potential clients and closing the deal.
- You are an ambitious team player with a passion for creating results and taking responsibility.
- You have +1 years’ of experience in B2B enterprise software lead gen and/or sales, preferable from a smaller/younger organisation.
- You have a positive mindset and remains resilient in the face of rejection.
- Excellent email and verbal communication skills.
- You write and speak fluent English. German and/or French is an advantage, but not necessary to apply for the position.
- It is an advantage if you have a bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or similar.
- A competitive base salary plus a very attractive bonus based on performance.
- The chance to work with an amazing, young and growing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intense office environment.
- Participation in company events like team trips to build the team spirit and have fun together.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference.
For more information you are welcome to call our Lars Pedersen on: +45 25132538. Your application is to be sent to email@example.com. Deadline is December 1st 2019.