UK Business Development (Sales) Executive
We are seeking a hungry sales talent for the UK and Ireland markets. You are probably working in sales/business development in a B2B software company today but have bigger ambitions and want to work in a fast-growing tech company.
LeanLinking’s mission is to help companies across the World to reduce waste in their supply chain. LeanLinking is the leading supplier relationship management solution build to connect companies with existing suppliers, track and improve supplier relations and performance, and co-innovate to increase the impact from the buyer/ supplier collaboration. The solution empowers procurement, supply chain, quality, and other stakeholders to collectively engage with their suppliers, build transparent supply chain relationships, and drive supply chain leadership. Our clients include Global Top 100 brands and midsize companies mainly in Europe, such as Starbucks, DS Smith, ElectroComponents, Wavin, Danpo, BKI and many more.
We have a young, dedicated team headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark with additional team members in Germany. We will be flexible about your work location, but regular travel to our office in Aarhus, Denmark, is required if you have home office. We offer a dynamic fun work environment, and we reward hard work, with the potential for genuine job satisfaction. As we want to continue and accelerate our growth, we are seeking a sales executive for the UK and Ireland region to increase our efforts in this region.
You will report directly to the CEO and can have great influence on the future development of the sales function and the company in general. For the right candidate there will be great possibilities to gain greater responsibilities as the company grows.
We are looking for someone who will
A Sales Executive at LeanLinking is passionate about driving supplier management solution sales by rigorously discovering potential customer’s business problems and sharing appropriate use cases to articulate value. The Executive owns managing a complex sales cycle, selling our LeanLinking platform as an engine for creating long-term, incremental value buyer/ supplier relationships. With a mandate for the UK and Ireland region, you will
• Identify customer’s pain points and read the underlying needs of each unique client situation
• Clarify the financial, operational, and strategic benefits of the LeanLinking solution in a consultative sales approach
• Target executives and economic influencers spanning multiple domains from inception to deal close.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer needs during discussions with economic influencers
• Challenge and reframe customer business problems to align with our solutions, maintaining our position as preferred vendor solution
• Deliver insightful and persuasive presentations, including product demonstrations, that articulate LeanLinking’s value and mobilize audience into action
• Pursue and cultivate leads to generate new opportunities
• Regularly update CRM systems with pertinent information on opportunities
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
You will fit the role well if
Of course, you have a history of over-performing your sales quotas. Equally importantly, we are looking for a person to fit with our well-jiving team of motivated, energetic, and charismatic team. You will fit the roll well if you
• feel that creating more value from supplier relations is a problem worth solving.
• are an ambitious team player with a passion for creating results and taking responsibility.
• are well organized and love to get things done.
• have a positive mindset and remain resilient in the face of rejection.
• learn fast, thrive in new environments learn how different industries work.
• can keep track of parallel opportunities while maintaining attention to detail in communications.
Desired skills and experience
While it is an advantage if you have a bachelor or a master’s degree in business administration or a similar field, it is not a requirement. More importantly, you
• are fluent in English and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• have 2-5 years of experience in B2B enterprise software selling.
• experience in closing enterprise and midsize software sales opportunities.
• experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline.
• excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
• ideally, but not required, bring domain knowledge in one or more verticals such as industrial manufacturing, pharma, food and beverage industries.
We ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
• A competitive base salary plus a very attractive sales bonus.
• The chance to work with an amazing, young and growing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intense office environment.
• When corona again allows: Participation in company events like company trips abroad to build the team spirit and have fun together.
• That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference.
For more information call Lars Pedersen on +45-25132538 or write firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application is to be sent to email@example.com. Deadline is February 14th, 2021.