Sales Executive DACH region
We are seeking a hungry sales talent for the DACH region. You are probably working in sales in a B2B software company today selling to the DACH region but have ambitions to gain greater responsibilities in a fast-growing tech company.
LeanLinking’s mission is to help companies across the World to reduce waste in their supply chain. LeanLinking is the World’s first and #1 supplier relationship management solution build to connect companies with existing suppliers, and track and improve supplier relations and performance. The solution empowers procurement, supply chain and finance to engage with their suppliers, build transparent supply chain relationships, and drive supply chain leadership. Our clients include Global Top 100 brands and medium to enterprise size companies mainly in Europe, such as Starbucks, DS Smith, ElectroComponents, Wavin, Danpo, BKI and many more.
We have a young, dedicated team headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark. We will be flexible about your work location but regular travel to our office in Aarhus, Denmark, is required if you have home office. We offer a dynamic fun work environment and we reward hard work, with the potential for genuine job satisfaction. As we want to continue and accelerate our fast growth we are seeking a sales executive for the DACH region to increase our focus in this area.
- Your overall objective is to generate and maximise the number of qualified leads as well as closing client deals in the DACH region.
- Hands-on sourcing of qualified opportunities/leads through cold outreach and qualification of inbound leads.
- Reach out to leads to establish a line of communication.
- Host digital demonstrations of the product via web/online meetings.
- Work with prospects towards closing the deal.
- Work together with the team on developing the sales process, which is still immature and needs further development as we are a young company.
- You will report directly to the CEO and can have great influence on the future development of the lead gen/sales function and the company in general. For the right candidate there will be great possibilities to gain greater responsibilities as the company grows.
Desired skills and experience
- You are an ambitious team player with a passion for creating results and taking responsibility.
- You probably have 2-5 years of experience in B2B enterprise software selling to the DACH region.
- You have convincing verbal and written communication skills.
- You easily establish a positive relationship with prospects.
- You have a positive mindset and remains resilient in the face of rejection.
- You have an eager attitude toward learning new skills and defining/testing different sales approaches.
- You write and speak fluent German. Your English needs to be good (but not fluent) as English is the company language.
- It is an advantage (but not a requirement) if you have a bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or similar.
We ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A base salary plus a very attractive sales bonus.
- The chance to work with an amazing, young and growing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intense office environment.
- When corona again allows: Participation in company events like company trips to build the team spirit and have fun together.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference.
For more information call Lars Pedersen on +45-25132538 or write email@example.com. Your application is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is November 30th 2020.