Ambitious Full-Stack .Net Software Developer for European tech company
Based in Isfahan but working for European tech firm. Passionate and ambitious Software Developer to exciting tech SaaS start-up.
A unique international opportunity to join LeanLinking, which is an early-stage SaaS start-up that has developed an excellent technical solution for the European market. We have great European reference customers like Orkla, Rolls-Royce Group, Telegraph Media Group, Good Food, Carl Ras, BKI and Wavin. We are a small but ambitious team based in Aarhus, Denmark with a goal to grow and disrupt the B2B supply chain market Worldwide.
The company headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark, where the Lead Developer is located. The Lead Developer is originally from Isfahan, Iran. You will be working out of the Isfahan area reporting to the Lead Developer.
Working out of Isfahan you will be responsible for software development as an essential part of the small but growing development team. You will have a significant influence on the overall direction of the technical solution.
Tasks and responsibilities
• To further develop the LeanLinking SaaS solution and have a very hands-on approach to all coding.
• To help design the on-going solution and product strategy working alongside the Lead Developer based in Denmark.
• To be part of and contribute to a top-performing agile development team working on the latest technology.
• To be a key player in the establishment of a development team based in Isfahan.
The technical requirements
The LeanLinking solution builds on Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, SQL server and runs in the Azure cloud. The technical requirements are:
• Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
• You must be one of the best software developers in these technologies.
• Minimum 3 years hands-on development experience including ASP.NET MVC, C#, jQuery, bootstrap.
• Agile development competencies such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
• SQL Server database design and performance.
• Experience with source repositories such as Git or TFS.
• Experience with ORM such as Entity Framework, LinqToSql, NHibernate and Linq.
• You must be a fast learner and open to learning new technologies.
It is bonus if you have
• Master degree in the computer science / Software Engineering.
• Have personal project(s) with required technology.
• Have experience with Domain Driven Development and Test Driven Development, unit test and Moq framework.
• Developed software with Object Oriented design, Interfaces, Generic method, Csharp new features, dependency injection.
• Working experience with Resharper, TeamCity, Azure Cloud Services, Visual Studio Database Project.
English is a requirement
Working from Isfahan area and report to a Lead Developer based in Denmark for a European start-up requires that you can communicate without problems in English. This means you need to be close to fluent in English both in writing and verbally.
The perfect personality
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious and hardworking technologist that takes ownership, solves problems and navigate and stay in control even in a fast paced and fluid working environment. Our ideal candidate has a passion for building great code and excellent solutions. A positive attitude and high technical competencies are more important than great experience.
What you get back
• An opportunity to be an early software developer in a European startup with significant international potential.
• Attractive salary based on a freelance contract.
• Prove yourself in a fun, ambitious, challenging and rewarding international environment.
• Further, develop your technical and English skills. We support you with relevant courses.
• Get the chance to visit Denmark, and if you perform very well potentially get an opportunity to live and work in Denmark at a later stage.
How to apply
If you are interested or if you want to know more, please contact Lead Developer Bashir Momen at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV in English to mail. We need your application before 17th May 2017.